If you are looking for blogs for women over 60 that exclusively talk about women’s health and fitness, fashion, lifestyle, and travel this article is for you.
As a senior woman, you may have a hard time finding the best clothes, skincare, or makeup products that are specifically designed for you.
The blogs in this list will help you to live a happy, healthy, stylish, and financially secure life and develop a positive mindset about the amazing period of your life.
10 Blogs for Women Over 60
The top blogs for senior women include
- Sixty and Me
- A Well Styled Life
- Prime Women
- Susan After 60
- Chic at Any Age
- A Boomer’s Life After 50
- Tech Boomers
- My Itchy Travel Feet
- Women on The Road
- Woman’s World
Let’s have a look at each of the above blogs.
1: Sixty and Me
Sixty and Me is one of the best blogs for women over 60, founded by author and speaker Margaret Manning. She started the blog to help women of her age to live happy, healthy, and financially secure lives.
The blog helps boomer women to find profitable work, stay healthy, and develop a positive mindset about the amazing period of their lives.
The blog is a community of 600,000+ baby boomer women. It has articles from established experts in their field. Every single day, 90,000+ women see the content through the website, newsletter, and social media accounts.
Every other day, Margaret Manning shares a video on fashion, makeup, health, and other topics on the YouTube channel.
Some of the things that make Sixty and Me the best blog for women over 60 include.
- Free Games for Seniors: Play Sudoku, Bridge, Jigsaw and Crossword puzzles and much more with daily updates.
- YouTube Channel: The YouTube channel is a 200,000+ community that is growing because of excellent content. You will get videos on makeup, health, fitness, travel tips, and much more.
- Quality of Content: The best thing about this blog is the quality of the content. The top-notch articles by established authors in their respective fields make it a high-quality site. You will get some great writings from wonderful women in their 60s.
Sixty and Me is a one-stop site for dynamic older women. Follow them on Facebook and join the newsletter to get daily emails with engaging videos, interviews, news and offers, and more.
A Well Styled Life is one of the top fashion blogs for women over 60. Jennifer Connolly, a retired stylist and image consultant, has a passion to help women dress with confidence. She thinks it should be a joy to get dressed after 50 but many women find it hard what works for their bodies.
What worked in your 30s does not cut it in your 60s. Jennifer helps women navigate the current fashion and understand how the latest trends can work for them.
The blog covers fashion trends for all seasons, beauty tips and skin care, and how-to tips to help you navigate modern fashion.
Do not miss the MUSINGS section where Jennifer shares what is inspiring her and her current favorite things in style and fashion.
3: Prime Women
Prime Women is an online magazine, founded by 5 successful senior women entrepreneurs. The blog helps women in their 50s,60s,70s, and beyond to live well, not just live long.
Prime women provide a fresh perspective on fashion, travel, beauty, fitness, relationships, finances, and more.
You get expert career advice if you are still working or want to work part-time. The site is run by a network of successful career women who are on top of their fields.
The main categories of content include.
- Beauty & Fashion: Articles on skincare and makeup, style, hair and tips on anti-aging. If you are looking for fashion blogs for women over 60, this section has hundreds of articles for you.
- Wellness: Find articles by experts on fitness, nutrition, body, and health. This section helps you remain physically and mentally fit and sharp in your 60s.
- Career & Business: Find the inspiring stories of senior women who are breaking barriers and doing wonderful things. The Second Acts section covers many job ideas for women who want to work part-time.
You can also check out the fun retirement jobs to help you make money and have fun at the same time.
- Entertainment: This section keeps you active and entertained with the latest books and tv recommendations, home and garden tips, and food and travel ideas.
Prime Women has a vibrant community of mature women. Do not forget to visit their Authors Page for a full list of incredible writers (some senior women celebrities are also in the writing panel).
You can join their newsletter which delivers weekly content on health, fitness, fashion, beauty, career, and relationships.
Susan After 60 is one of the top fashion blogs for women over 60. Susan, a retiree from the fashion industry, shares tips, trends, and wardrobe ideas for women who have become fashion-challenged over the years.
She lost more than 40 pounds in 2011 (when she was 54 years old) which meant she had to buy a whole new wardrobe. She was frustrated to see fewer choices for senior women and started studying current styles in an effort to create a timeless wardrobe.
Susan is now 67 and thinks older women need to put a little more thought into their wardrobe choices because of more rounded curves and softer coloring that come with age.
At Susan After 60, you will find articles and tips on
- Fashion and Outfits
- Beauty and Skincare
- Health and Living
You can subscribe to the weekly newsletter for exclusive offers. I love how Susan keeps her blog clean and ad-free.
Josephine Lalwan started Chicatanyage, a fashion and beauty blog, ten years ago at the age of 60. She believes women of all ages can continue to look chick and stylish. This is a perfect blog for women over 60 who want to look good and have fun with fashion.
Josephine spent most of her working life in the fashion industry. She focuses on building a sustainable and practical wardrobe and encourages women to buy less and buy better and make the most of their existing wardrobe.
Visit Chic at Any Age for endless fashion, style and beauty advice, and explore life in France, UK, and other European countries with Josephine.
Judi is a 65 years old baby boomer blogger and her blog is targeted to the millions of baby boomer women. She is reinventing herself for the past 15 years and sharing her experience and journey with other women.
Judi’s philosophy is to age gracefully, be optimistic about the future, and keep her chin up. The key sections of the blog include.
- Reinventing Retirement
- Reviews: Reviews of Judi’s favorite books, gifts, movies, and museums.
- Travel: Join Judi for traveling trips to Canada, England, Europe, the US, and the Middle east.
- Wellness: This section covers some of the most important topics for later years including aging, caregiving, mindfulness, sleep, widowhood, yoga, and more.
- Beauty: Skincare tips, makeup tutorials, fashion and style, and more
A Boomer’s Life After 50 is a must-visit blog for women over 60 to find their next traveling destination, fashion ideas, and skincare and health tips.
7: Tech Boomers
Tech Boomers is one of the best blogs for women over 60 to learn basic computer skills. You get free video and article tutorials in a language suited to seniors who may not be the most tech-savvy.
The adoption of technology is increasing among senior women and Tech Boomers offers 100+ free technology courses to help you get the most out of your gadgets.
- Basic Technology Articles: Guides and tutorials to help you with basic internet and social media use and technology tips for older adults.
- Shopping Online: Articles to help senior women shop online, avoid online scams and buy quality products at discount. Online privacy and safety issues are also covered.
- Social Media and Apps: Tutorial and articles on how to use social media and suggestions about new apps for seniors.
- Free Course Directory: This is my personal favorite section that has 100+ free courses with step-by-step tutorials. Learn about your favorite app, website, or online service through easy-to-follow guides.
Tech Boomer is a helpful resource for senior women to learn basic technology, computers, and smartphones. Know about useful apps, websites, and the latest tech trends for seniors.
This blog is a baby boomer’s guide to travel sharing first-person travel experiences through articles, photos, and videos. My Itchy Travel Feet covers international and US destinations, small ship luxury cruises, national park adventures, and more.
Each week, two to three news posts are published to inspire your next trip. Do not miss their Bucket List Trips to get ideas and recommendations for new travel destinations.
The best travel blog for women over 50 who want to travel solo. When Lyla took 6 months off to travel and see the world, she found little travel guidance aimed at women. Solo travel over 50? Not a single online website or blog to help women with the challenges of solo travel.
Women on The Road helps women in their 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond with the nuts and bolts of solo travel. You get articles and tips about all things you face before, during, and after travel, including
- How to plan a trip, travel packing
- How to stay safe during the travel
- How to plan budget and accommodations
- What to take with you on your next trip
- How to avoid getting lonely
Lyla believes all women can travel independently: younger or older, adventurous, insecure, shy or afraid, professional, and grandmothers. She guides you to travel with your current health and financial situation.
You can travel for a few hours, days, weeks, and even years. You just need to take the first step.
Lyla has been to 96 countries and has plenty of stories to share. Check out her latest posts on travel planning, solo destination, and travel accessories. Do not miss her travel stories and follow her on Instagram and Facebook for more.
10: Woman’s World
Woman’s World is one of the most popular blogs for women of all ages. The multi-author blog covers all women’s issues including health and beauty, and weight loss. Keto, aging, shopping, savings, and more.
If you are looking for a blog for women over 60 to learn how to lead a peaceful, beautiful, and healthy lifestyle, Woman’s World is a must-visit blog for you.
I hope you like the list of 10 best blogs for women over 60 and get some useful tips on fashion, travel, health and fitness, and aging-related issues.